Wednesday, October 22, 2008

End of the Semester Grades





This is how we are looking at the end of the first quarter. Not horrible but Nick is eager to get his B's to A's. He doesn't like seeing anything out of the 90's percentile. He's been feeling under the weather this week and I have noticed his grades have fallen with 3 days of seat work. I have no doubt that by the end of the 1st semester he will be an all A's student.

Lysa doesn't have a nifty computer program keeping up with her grades but she is equally doing well in her studies.

Math = 92.5% B

Science = 95.4% A

Spelling = 92% B

Language = 99% A

History = 92.5% B

1 comment:

Estela said...

Hi Emmi, I found my way to this blog via a comment you left at Erica's. :) We've homeschooled our children off and on for the last 12 years. My oldest is off in college now and the other two are in the local high school. My days are a bit freer, but I sure did love my time getting to homeschool. Your day at the farm looks like so much fun and the exact kind of things we enjoyed. I look forward to reading more about your homeschooling adventures.