Monday, October 26, 2009

Spanish story

Alyssa
Subject: Spanish
Project: Write a story about a boy namedJuanwho is lazy & bound to fail at life.

(English) Juan is a lazy moron, from what I can see. The only things he does, is eat, sleep, talk on the phone and watch TV. It seems to me that he hasn't the aspiration to do anything, which is funny because he'll not get anywhere in life. I, personally, would like to see him fail. It would most certainly make my freaking day. And I most definately need my day made. So come on Juan! Fail at life! I need a little bit of "happy" in my day!What are you waiting for, my dear? You'll fail in no time. So get a move on, my sweet. I just can't wait to see your despair when you find your life is nothing but worthless trash. No more waiting! Hurry on!

(Spanish)
Juan es un idiota perezoso, por lo que puedo ver. Lo único que hace es comer, dormir, hablar por teléfono y ver televisión. A mí me parece que no tiene la aspiración de hacer nada, que es divertido porque no llegaremos a ninguna parte en la vida. Yo, personalmente, le gustaría verlo fracasar. Sería sin duda que el día de mi maldita. Y yo, definitivamente necesita mi día hizo. Así que ven a Juan! Fracasan en la vida! Necesito un poco de "feliz" en mi día! ¿Qué estás esperando, querida? Usted no en ningún momento. Así que moverse, mi dulce. No puedo esperar a ver su desesperación cuando se encuentre su vida no es más que basura sin valor. No más espera! A toda prisa!

1 comment: